Meet our most advanced fitness & health tracker with tools like an on-wrist EDA Scan app for stress management and more.
Reasons you’ll love Charge 5:
- Daily Readiness
- Stress Management
- Heart Health
- Health Metrics
- Built-in GPS
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Infinity band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components:
- Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
- Vibration motor
- Ambient light sensor
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA Scan app
Battery & Power:
- Battery life of up to 7 days. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminum, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminum buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.