Charge 5 Lunar White/Soft Gold
Meet our most advanced fitness & health tracker with tools like an on-wrist EDA Scan app for stress management and more.
Reasons you'll love Charge 5:
- Daily Readiness
- Stress Management
- Heart Health
- Health Metrics
- Built-in GPS
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Infinity band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components:
- Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
- Vibration motor
- Ambient light sensor
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA Scan app
Battery & Power:
- Battery life of up to 7 days. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminum, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminum buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
When can I expect to receive my order?
Shipping within Metro Manila will take 3-5 working days while shipping outside Metro Manila will take 2-8 working days.
What are your payment methods?
We accept Credit Card and Cash on Delivery.
Are your watches authentic?
All our watches are 100% authentic.
We are the official distributor of all the brands on our website.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes, a 1-year warranty for all manufacturing defects is included in all purchases.
What if my items are damaged or incorrect?
We’re so sorry to hear that you may have received the wrong product, or that your item may be damaged.
Please message us on our Facebook page with your name, order number, photos of the incorrect/damaged item. We’ll get you taken care of right away.
Can I change my order?
If your order has not yet been dispatched, we may be able to help change your order.
Contact us on our Facebook page as soon as you notice your error and let us know what you would like to change.
Where else can I buy your watches?
We are available at The SM Store, Robinsons Department Store, and Metro Gaisano. You may also purchase our watches through LazMall, Shopee Mall, and Zalora.
How can I get my watch repaired?
For any repairs or concerns, you may have them checked and repaired at any watch repair counter in the SM Department Store.
You may also message us directly on our Facebook page to coordinate your concerns.